CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Snitching


Personally I hate stupid people that always snitch and I got one word for them "stop snitching....." but don't get me wrong, stop snitching doesn't mean someone should have a bird brain like Cameron, he said he will not even snitch if he saw a murder, now that's just been ignorant. I am referring to simple things like snitching on your friends or anybody you are close to. The most important thing in a friendship is "Loyalty" and when someone breaks that trust there is no second chance. Like I said earlier if it has anything to do with something illegal, or could some how involve me spending anytime in jail for accomplice to anything, damn that I am so going to spill out everything I know. but if it has to do with something that will take away peoples privileges for your own selfish reason, now that's just playing wrong and you are a certified snitch.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

First of all "stop snitching" is two words not one. On the topic of snitching really dates back to when you used to play in the sand box. And you would see that big bully burry some kids toy in the sand. Then out of good gesture you would tell the some kid's mother that that big boy burry the toy. Then that big boy winds up whipping your ass. You would always go back to your mother crying, telling her how much you got your butt kicked. Now I don't know about everyone else, but I know I would have heard "stop tattle telling," in other words "stop snitching." This was the best think your mom could have said, because she knows very well that it ain't got shit to do with your dumb ass. Same thing applies with snitching if, let say you see someone shoplifting. It ain't got shit to do with you, I’m just trying to survive. If I was to witness a murder on the other hand, that shit got everything to do with me cause it's gonna be with me for ever. To make a long story short, "snitching is bitching." What ever that means.